Miss Patsy DeCline will be singin’ her little ol’ heart out at the 2012 Adelaide Fringe as long as her sponsor thinks it’s a good idea for her post rehab therapy.
Sure hope y’all will be able to come on down and join the fun and maybe sing a chorus or two.
Thursday, February 23, 2012 – 6:30pm until 9:30pm
Titters! is proud to support Tutti with a BIG night of laughs, TIX price includes 2 course meal and 2 hours of Titters!
Get your group together and book a table now!
- 1995 Melbourne Fringe in “Blues Women of the West Bank”
- 1996 Vitalstatistix Cabaret Season
- 1997 Melbourne International Comedy Festival in “A Night of True Love and Twang”
- 1999 Bakehouse Cabaret Season
- 2000 Adelaide Fringe Festival
- 2000 Sydney Cabaret Convention
- 2002 Adelaide Cabaret Festival in “How to Roast A Dead Cowboy”
- 2003 Gold Coast Arts Festival in “How to Roast A Dead Cowboy”
- 2004 Adelaide Cabaret Festival with her ‘Toe Tappin’ Trio’ in “Hobo’s, Cowpokes and Goddamn Horses”
- 2004 tour of “How To Roast a Dead Cowboy” for Country Arts to regional South Australia
- 2005 Whittlesea Country Music Festival
- 2005 “Out Of The Square” concert series with her “Happy Hoedowners”
- 2006 Vitalstatistix Cabaret (“Love and Sedition”)
- 2007 Adelaide West End Music Festival
- 2008 Adelaide Fringe/The Garden Of Unearthly Delights with “Six Quick Chicks”
- 2010 Adelaide Festival Fringe (with Titters)